Donor Bill of Rights
1. To be informed of the organization’s mission, of the way the organization intends to use donated resources, and of its capacity to use donations effectively for their intended purposes.
2. To be informed of the identity of those serving on the organization’s governing board, and to expect the board to exercise prudent judgment in its stewardship responsibilities.
3. To have access to the organization’s most recent financial statements.
4. To be assured their gifts will be used for the purposes for which they were given.
5. To receive appropriate acknowledgment and recognition.
6. To be assured that information about their donations is handled with respect and with confidentiality to the extent provided by law.
7. To expect that all relationships with individuals representing organizations of interest to the donor will be professional in nature.
8. To be informed whether those seeking donations are volunteers, employees of the organization or hired solicitors.
9. To have the opportunity for their names to be deleted from mailing lists that an organization may intend to share.
10. To feel free to ask questions when making a donation and to receive prompt, truthful and forthright answers.
Support children who need psychosocial support through regular or one-time donations. Your donation will allow children to attend individual and group therapy sessions and to build happy moments, not trauma, in their lives.
Our volunteers share the same dream of a better world and help us lead the way. Their support is invaluable as they join us in our pursuit of reaching more children and creating more impact. Join us and be part of the change for better.
Do you have a question?
You can contact us about any donation related matter.
Akat Mahallesi Öztürk Sokak No:3 34335
Akatlar Beşiktaş İstanbul Türkiye
Tel: +90 (531) 980 72 37 // +90 (212) 351 00 20
BALAT CHILD AND YOUTH CENTER
Fener Mahallesi Tevkii Cafer Mektebi Sokak No:24
Balat Fatih İstanbul Türkiye
Tel: +90 (212) 525 25 36